Saturday, 28 November 2009
Friday, 6 November 2009
Monday, 19 October 2009
Lots of stuff to announce here.
Insomnia On Demand: Catch the RedEye on PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable)
In the blackest hours before dawn, when all good comic readers were tucked up in bed, the Insomniacs crawled into their dreams.
What were they whispering into the darkness? What did they wish for, lost in the sleep of the innocent?
No less than:
· To be able read Insomnia comics anywhere, at any time
· Take their entire comics collections wherever they went
· To listen to their own music while reading
· To navigate pages their own way
· To find and buy comics easily and access content instantly from the PlayStation®Store
All this will be on offer for PSP owners in December 2009, with the opening of the Digital Comics Store on the PlayStation®Network.
Red Eyed and bushy tailed, Insomnia Publications will be standing proud on launch day as our critically acclaimed books take their place on the virtual shelves, next to world famous names in comic book publishing.
Insomnia Publications’ graphic novels will be presented in the store as single-issue length chapters, following the publication of the book. The first chapter of every book will be offered free to readers as a “taster” of the story.
Crawford Coutts, Managing Director of Insomnia Publications, says:
“We are incredibly excited to be partnering with Sony in the launch of the Digital Comics Service.
Insomnia is committed to nurturing the very best new art, new writing and new concepts in its original graphic novels and the unprecedented scope of this Comics Store will connect independent publishers and readers around the globe.
The help and guidance we have received from Sony throughout truly demonstrates their commitment to support the medium, the publishers, the readers and the comics industry itself.
Many of our creators are gamers themselves and so were delighted to hear that their work will be offered through PlayStation Network.”
With the first Insomnia titles available right from the December launch, you will be able to:
· Unlock Cages (http://www.insomniapublications.com/cages)
· Fall into Cancertown (http://www.insomniapublications.com/cancertown/)
· Dissect the bloody history of the notorious Burke and Hare (http://www.insomniapublications.com/burke-and-hare/)
With a growing range of titles to choose from and the phenomenal scope of the Digital Comics Store, this is just the beginning..
1. The Comics Store will launch on the PlayStation Network for PSP in December 2009
2. Official Sony Press Release
3. For further information, interviews and comments please contact Crawford Coutts, MD, at email@example.com
HORROR MOVIES & STUFF
COMIC BITS ONLINE
Thursday, 15 October 2009
Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Monday, 7 September 2009
BICS will see the launch of Burke and Hare (first of the Vigil books)
by Martin Conaghan and Will Pickering, Buskers (con special edition
with a VCD) by Jeymes Samuel, Sean Michael Wilson and Michiru Morikawa
(who has a panel and talk at the show) and finally MILK by Stref
(limited ed hardback will be available at the con).
As usual we will be doing special offers on the books as follows:
*3 for £20 on all standard edition books
* Any special ed + one standard ed for £20
and the following special con prices
Burke and Hare (RRP £12.99) Con Price £10
Cancertown (RRP 14.99) Con Price £10
Cages (RRP 10.99) Con Price £8
Layer Zero Choices (RRP £9.99) Con Price £7
Buskers (RRP £14.99) Con Price £12
MILK (RRP £19.99) Con Price £15
People will be able to reserve these to pick up on the day, or order
direct from us by 3rd of October if they cannot make the con.